Monday, October 31, 2005

It's been crazy 'round here!

I know, I know...I have posted anything in so long. So, to get you up to speed, I'll fill you in.

First of all, work has been crazy...getting ready for a huge event!!! Also, my husband has been working really long hours and I feel that I haven't seen him much lately.

I have also been really busy with meetings and events for the March of Dimes. I serve on the WV Chapter Board of Directors, a few planning committees, and the Chair of the Communications Committee. So, with it being special event season as well as getting ready for Prematurity Awareness Month (which starts tomorrow, Nov. 1), we have definitely been busy. For more info on the March of Dimes, visit the website at www.marchofdimes.com. One out of every eight babies born in the US are born prematurely and one out of every seven babies in WV are born prematurely. Prematurity is the leading cause of death in babies. To find out more or how you can help, visit the website provided above.

Also, I have started selling Mary Kay Cosmetics. I love it! I have been selling since the end of July and it is helping me to stay busy. :) (If you would like to book a party or to place an order, email me. Also, you can order online, email me for the website address.)

So, now that I've filled you in with what has been going on....what's been going on with you? I know that everyone seems to be very busy right now....it's always a busy time of the year. I just can't imagine how busy it will be during the holidays....I have not even thought about the holiday gift giving yet....Have you?

I hope you are all doing well...I'd love to hear you share your "current events".

Jen :)

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hi Jen! Good to see you again!