Monday, April 23, 2007

I'm BAAAACCCCKKKKK!!!!!

Okay, so the title is a little cheesy..... but it's true. I am back to the blogosphere.

I am making a comeback (or attempting it) because of a multitude of reasons. Between my marketing class this term which covers blogging and other new media as well as other things in my personal life, I realized how much I miss blogging!

So, here I am. My goal is to post once a week, if not more often. Hopefully, people can read the posts and they are interested and they actually want to read it! ;)

Stay tuned for the updates that have been going on in my life for the past few months! You don't want to miss this! Okay, so maybe you do...heck, some of them I wish I could have avoided!

Be back soon! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

WELCOME BACK! I love reading your blog! I cant wait to see what you have to share with us. I haven't blogged since 2005, but I'd visit your blog every once in a while to see whats new.

Take care,

Chris