Monday, August 28, 2006

Too many things to name.

Do you ever feel like your "to do list" just keeps growing instead of shrinking? Like you can't get anything done and when you do, there are three or four more things added to your plate?

It's almost like I should repeat the line from Animal House, "Thank you sir, may I have another?"

School has been going well and I got a great score on my first assignment. Let's just hope I can keep it up. I love the online class discussions. It is great to get insight from other marketing professionals. Lots of insight and new ways of thinking. It's great!

Lots going on.....new and different things at work, which can be interesting and challenging at the same time. Then there is school and volunteer duties..... So, we'll see how I can juggle this. Bad news is, I can't juggle. Well, tasks maybe, but not like a circus juggler.

So, I guess my wish is that my friends pray for me. I need sanity and strength at this point.

Thanks! :)

1 comment:

Charleston Catholic / Clay Center Project said...

I can totally relate. I feel like I need a clone to do things so I can do the rest. Then it still probably wouldn't get done.

Good luck!