Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Dr. Panucci and her staff are amazing!




Trying to think about the postitives.......
There's lots on my mind.....politics, the war, school starting soon, and man other things. I could have posted about any of them. I decided not to. I've already had my blood brought up to the boiling point several times today....I didn't need another.

So, I decided to take a moment to praise my wonderful orthodontist, Dr. Donna Panucci and her staff (www.panuccismiles.com) for amazing care, customer service, and skill. They took great care of me and have changed my smile...and me forever (that is as long as I wear my retainer!)
(pictures at right - pretreatment pictured first then post treatment)

I got my braces off on June 22, but I hadn't formally thanked the staff for an amazing job!

If you want an idea of what they can do....look at the photos.
I am so proud of my new smile! Most of all, I am so grateful for the wonderful care that the staff provided to me.

Dr. Panucci did not pay me to say this. I promise. I just want to thank her and her staff! I have NEVER had this level of professional yet very personalized care by any medical/dental professional in my LIFE! She has customer service down to a science! Me and my new smile! (at right)

I can smile proudly now! Orthodontic treatment is expensive. However, the treatment that I received was worth every penny! (and more!) I am honestly going to miss seeing the gals at the office every 8-10 weeks! (I'll miss them too much that I'll probably take them some baked goodies every once in a while!)




3 comments:

Sharon said...

You look beautiful!

Jen said...

THANKS! :)

Charleston Catholic / Clay Center Project said...

That's a pretty impressive difference! Congrats!

I've heard a lot of great things about Dr. Panucci! This is good to know... I'm sure my little ones will probably need braces, eventually.