Friday, May 05, 2006

James Taylor Concert


Okay, I was going to mention it in my previous post, but I figured that it deserved it's own post. I AM GOING TO SEE JAMES TAYLOR IN CONCERT ON MONDAY NIGHT! OH MY! I grew up listening to JT with my dad. Tickets were a small fortune (just under $100 each), but I think that it will be worth it. And even better, I am going with a close friend and her mom. I can't wait!!!!!! Okay, I guess it's been a long time since I've been to a concert b/c I just found out that you can't bring in cameras any more to concerts. WHAT???!!!! Since when? From what coworkers and friends tell me, it's been that way for a while. I know, I don't get out much. HAHA But, I am sure that I will post on Tuesday and give you all the details. I would post pictures BUT!!!! WE CAN'T TAKE IN CAMERAS! ARGHHH!!!!! You know who's even more out of the loop, though??? I've actually had people ask me who James Taylor was when I was talking about the concert! WOW! Talk about living under a rock! :)

Here is the photos that I just added:

3 comments:

Heather said...

$100? I went to see Barbra Streisand perform in Vegas at the millenial New Year. Guess how much my husband paid for my ticket? $1500.00!

So tell your hubby to feel lucky that you aren't a Streisand fan! :-)

Jen said...

HA! I bet the concert was awesome, Heather!!!!!

James rocked out on Monday night. He played for 2 1/2 hours and a double encore!

Flash photography wasn't allowed, but I did take my camera in. I got some awesome photos...even without the flash. I'll try to post them this week!

Good to hear from you!

Sherry Pasquarello said...

james taylor was just here and i heard that a few drunken silly female fans spoiled it for everyone by singing out loud (with bad timing and the wrong lyrics no less)he was at a beautiful concert place here, not the type of place you'd expect that sort of thing. the behavior was even written up in a local paper and mentioned on the big radio station KDKA here.
i wasn't there but it embarassed me, made all pittsburgers look stupid. then again, there's the fact that these ladies paid good money to buy their tickets only to ruin it for themselves(they couldn't possibly been listening to him)
glad you had a better time.