Saturday, May 27, 2006

Me and James Taylor

Okay, so it's not the best picture in the world. But, I guess it's cool that I stood this close to one of the best musicians EVER! I can't hear a James Taylor song without thinking about my dad. My dad is a James Taylor fan....although not as much as I thought b/c he didn't want to pay the large ticket price to go. But he enjoyed seeing this photos along with the others that I showed him. If nothing else, it got a "That's cool" from my dad. Which for me, is priceless.

So, here's my "MasterCard" commercial:
Ticket to James Taylor Concert: $90
Tshirts from the concert for me and dad: $70
Getting to meet James Taylor and hearing my dad say, "That's cool" ---- PRICELESS

**Note: Mr. Taylor doesn't look very happy to be in this photo with me. I know why. The random guy in line who was getting a cd or something signed that I handed the camera to didn't understand to hold down the silver button to take the photo. So I, oh yes, I had to ask JAMES TAYLOR to take a second photo. I apologized sincerely and he replied, "I'm sorry too." But, he was a good sport and took the second photo. This explains the scornful look. He was smiling in the first one...or at least I pretend that he was. :)

3 comments:

Charleston Catholic / Clay Center Project said...

Too cute! :D

Heather said...

I'm paying $350.00 to see Barbra Streisand. Last time I went to see her? $1500.00.

I think you got off easy with $90. :-)

Sharon said...

That is AMAZING. I love James Taylor.

How lucky are you!!