Monday, April 03, 2006

Doing well....

I know I haven't posted in forever. I've been one busy girl! :)

My diet has been going well. I haven't weighed in yet, but I already feel better and my clothes aren't screaming for relief! (I've still got a ways to go, but I'm getting there!)

I've come across some new and great recipes! YUMMY! I'll be posting those on here soon!

We moved to our new office last week. It is SO nice. I'm still unpacking boxes, but it's coming along slowly but surely!

I'm still trying to find time to submit my application for school. I really need to do that this week. Man, I'm a slacker. :)

So, what's been going on with you guys!???

3 comments:

Big Ben said...

I'm trying an all sex diet.

Charlie Tee said...

I've had a wonderful vacation, and it tops off with mine and Vickie's anniversary today (9 years and counting...).
The vacation started out kinda wierd,I was really sick for about 4 days,but after that it's been great.I got to play alot of music.You can read my recent posts.
I'm proud of you Jen, hang in there on your diet.Love ya,CT
ps.I got spend some real quality time with Jaylen,my grandson...pure Heaven!!!

Sherry Pasquarello said...

congrats on the diet, me, i'm too old to be an official "slacker" but, i try!!! : )