Sunday, March 26, 2006

Back on the wagon....this time for real!

Okay, so I've said before that I was getting back on the healthy eating wagon. It wasn't successful. So unsuccessful in fact, that I have gained 10 pounds and my clothes are too tight. I have a couple suits and pants that still fit. (Clothes that were too big a year ago.) This time, I have decided to go back on the South Beach Diet. I went on the diet before and felt SO good. Lots of energy and just felt good overall. I have decided to get back on the wagon and be serious about it!

So, in the morning, I will be back on the BEACH. I hope it works as well this time as it did last time. Wish me luck!

FYI - Don't worry about me. South Beach is NOT ATKINS and you won't see me die of a coronary in the next month. South Beach is low carb and low fat diet. You can eat good fats (lean meats, olive oil, etc.) and good carbs (whole grain breads, pastas, etc.). So, don't worry. :)

This decision was not just about the gained weight or tight clothes, it was about the way I've felt the past couple of weeks. With the food that I have been eating, it is no wonder why I have felt like crap. So, I made this decision to feel better and to be comfortable in my clothes. Plus, when I felt better and my clothes fit, I felt better about myself and was more confident. So, just cheer me on as I try to get back into my "skinny clothes". ;)

Not that you guys want to hear it, but I will be posting my progress (hopefully) every week.

Thanks for your support!

2 comments:

Charlie Tee said...

I'm rooting for you no matter what you do.You're the best.Tee

Sherry Pasquarello said...

i wish you the best!!!!

just remember, it is the person that you are inside that matters most.