Wednesday, March 01, 2006

March has been sneaky!

I can't believe that it is already March! I have a training in Wheeling on Tuesday and I didn't realize until yesterday that the training is next Tuesday! OH MY!

Spring will be here (and gone) before you know it!

I guess I am getting older because time flies by. I can remember when I would say, "I can't wait until summer" or "I wish it was Christmas"....My grandmother used to accuse me of wishing my life away. I used to take time for granted. Now, I WISH I had that time back.

I'm 25 years old. To some, I'm sure that it sounds like I have plenty of time left. Besides the fact that we never know when it's our time, even though I am 'young', it won't be long before I have kids, they grow up and graduate, and I begin to receive the senior discount at Shoney's. :)

So, until then, I'll try to enjoy every moment and not to "wish my life away".

3 comments:

Sherry Pasquarello said...

i can't get ss discounts here til 55, phooey!
and yes, time is flying by. i never understood that when i was young and running through life. i still have trouble sometimes, not racing toward the finish line.

Charlie Tee said...

Sorry gang, but I hit the senior tour a good while ago.Senior discounts just tell me that I worked my fanny off to get here.
I'm happy about it though,I have my days when I wish for youth especially when I see younger women, but, as was said in Fried Green Tomatoes..."I'm older, I have insurance!!"
I love you all, all the time.
J, you're OK at the library, but when you come, just talk to me.
Later,Tee

Skip Lineberg said...

I wish time would slow down. Life is a blur to me right now.