Wednesday, November 16, 2005

What's Going On...

I was trying to come up something to write this evening...not much came to mind. So, I thought that I would just write what I'll be doing over the next few days. (Not that my life is that amazing or interesting, but I can't think of anything else.. :( )

So, tonight, I'll be doing the usual Wednesday ritual...Watching "Lost", then the news, and then bed.

Tomorrow, during lunch, I'll be meeting my friend, Michael, for lunch at our favorite restaurant. I haven't seen her in months and I am really looking forward to seeing her!!!!

Then, tomorrow night, my husband and I will going to the premiere party in Charleston for Harry Potter. We have never seen an HP movie in the theaters. We normally just wait for them to come on HBO. However, we won free tickets from a radio station. Anthony is really excited about it. I am interested in going, but I just hope I can stay up that late! (The showing is at midnight.) We are usually in bed and asleep by 10:30. HA HA

Friday, I will see Michael again after her flight comes in from DC. The office staff is all planning to go to lunch with her to catch up....

Friday evening, I will pick up my friend and coworker, Annette, at the airport. She has been in Atlanta all week for a training. UHHH After leaving the airport, she and I will join my brother and husband for dinner at Diehl's (an awesome local family owned restaurant). After dinner, we might go to a movie. Who knows???

Saturday, we've got the big Michigan/Ohio State football game. It's always a party at our friend's house. He's a huge Michigan Fan and so is my husband. So, Anthony is excited about this. Goodness, I hope that Michigan wins. This is a VERY IMPORTANT game for my husband and all of the other Michigan fans....Ohio State and Michigan are HUGE rivals....the winner gets bragging rights for the year....And if OSU wins, then I'll have to deal with a very upset husband. HA HA

I guess that is all I have planned for the next few days. Enough to keep me busy, definitely.

So, if you weren't bored before reading this, you are now. HAHA

What do you have planned for the next few days????

2 comments:

Heather said...

My son and I are going to the midnight showing of Harry Potter tomorrow night too! I am so excited!

Thanks for all of your lovely comments on my blog today! ;-)

Gun Trash said...

I spent about 20 years in the Dayton, Ohio area and learned that the ONE game Ohio State fans expected their team to win was the Michigan game.

John Cooper coached Ohio State thru some very successful seasons during the 90s, but after 5-6 years he was let go. Why? He couldn't beat Michigan!