Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Back on the wagon.....I think.....????

I started back on Weight Watchers today. (I actually started yesterday, but didn't count my points.) Anyway, I'm already feeling better and I'm eating MUCH better.

I even resisted temptation when I made dinner tonight. I made hamburgers and homemade onion rings for Anthony and his dad. I didn't eat them. I had one bit of an onion ring to make sure that they were done, but no more. I had a huge salad and Chicken Enchiladas Suiza from Weight Watchers. I'll finish off with a Healthy Choice Chocolate Ice Cream Bar.

YUMMY!

I made a wonderful BBQ Chicken Pizza last night and homemade Cinnamon Rolls (all weight watcher friendly, I might add....) And tomorrow is Mexican Lasagna. YUMM-O!!!!

Keep your fingers crossed that I stick with it! :)

No comments: