Thursday, February 23, 2006

It's almost Friday....YIPPEEE!

I love my job, but man, I am so glad tomorrow's Friday. It's been a busy and long week. I'll be glad to see quitting time tomorrow. Heck, I may see about getting off early and taking some of the vacation time I need to take!!!! :) One good thing about tomorrow is that I have a lunch meeting at my favorite restaurant downtown, Blossom Deli. So, that means some awesome chicken salad on mixed greens and a fountain cherry coke. MMMMM MMMMM (I could eat there every day and not get tired of it. I LLLLLOOOOVVVVEEE that place!)

I have a great weekend ahead, too. I think Anthony and I are going out to dinner again sometime this weekend. WOW Twice in one month...can you believe it? :) Annette's parents are coming in for a visit this weekend and I am going to visit with them on Saturday. I am looking forward to meeting them! Then, on Sunday, I will be at my mom and dad's visiting with them. My mom's birthday is today and I will get to visit with her on Sunday and I am really looking forward to it.

I just read through the two prior paragraphs and realized that this post is pretty lame, but I this is what is going on and I don't know what else to write about....heeeeeeeee

So, you'll just have to take it for what it's worth! :)

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! :)

1 comment:

Charlie Tee said...

...and we love you, for what it's worth.Have a great weekend.Wish your Mom a very happy birthday from me.I love you.Tee
ps.the post wasn't lame at all, write what you feel...at least, that's what you and Sherry always tell me !!