Thursday, June 02, 2005

Exercising....

Well, as I mentioned in a post from a few days ago, I did actually start back with my exercise regimen. It got delayed until today, but at least it did get started. The video was 36 minutes of realization that I was REALLY out of shape. I have done the tradiational TaeBo videos before, but the new one that I bought before Christmas is similar, but adds more cardio to it. (Note: I bought the video before Christmas, but just took the shrink wrap off of the video today...Sad, huh?)

The workout was pretty intense, but fun. I was exhausted afterwards. I worked out downstairs in the rec/family room and when it was time to face the stairs to return to the living room to relax, I didn't think that I was going to make it. I kept thinking, "I don't remember having this many stairs."

I guess I've finally come out of the winter hibernation and now I have to work at getting back in shape. I went to the gym 6 or 7 days a week with a friend last summer and enjoyed it. When our schedules changed and we couldn't go workout at the same times, my workout regimen fell apart and I stopped going to the gym....

So, wish me luck on my search for physical fitness....:)

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Hey, good luck with that...I have been trying to find the motivation to get back into my Pilates!!

Jen said...

I used to do pilates...that was back when I wasn't so out of shape. I doubt that I'd be able to do it now. I am getting in shape just so I can even think about doing pilates!!!! :)