Monday, June 13, 2005

I'm shoked! Does anyone else feel deceived?

When I heard the verdict on the Michael Jackson Case this evening, I was shocked! Maybe I am wrong in saying this, but I feel that the media mislead us a little. For a jury to not convict him of any of the charges (not even the lesser charges), there must be a lot that we don't know. I know that the media interviewed the jurors this evening, but I didn't get a chance to see much of it. I am anxious to see the Today Show or Good Morning America tomorrow to see what the jurors have to say.

Does anyone else feel mislead? Were you shocked by the verdict?

3 comments:

kenju said...

Oh yes, I am shocked too. I cannot believe they didn't nail his butt to the wall with at least one of the charges. So far, one of the jurors said tht the mother of the boy was so obnoxious tht they weren't going to give her any satisfaction. Too bad she had to be such an ass.

Sharon said...

I felt fairly certain that there was some celebrity justice at work.

Jen said...

I just realized I had a typo in the heading. Sorry about that.

As for the trial, I am anxious to see what else is said or if anyone else comes forward to press charges.

I definitely think that Michael is weird and has weird relationships with children. But, they haven't been able to prove that he is guilty of molestation. He is strange and I just don't know what to think of him. Personally, he creeps me out. I thought he was a talented and amazing performer, but he is just a little weird for my taste now. I know one thing...If I had children, they wouldn't be going to Jacko's house!

So many lives have been ruined through all of this and I feel sorry for the children that have been through all of this turmoil and the one child particularly, who has to live with his mother (from what I hear, she isn't pleasant).

I wonder how long it will be before another trial takes place. Who knows?

Reports have said that Michael is deep in debt and is beyond broke. According to a report I heard today, his record sales have greatly increased since the verdict, so he shouldn't be broke for too long.

So, I wonder how long we will hear about this trial? I hope it doesn't go on forever!