Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Stories from my grandmother...

This weekend, my family will be getting together at my great-aunt's house for another family eating festival...Just as we did for Memorial Day. During this get together, I plan to sit down with my grandmother and other family members and document some of our family stories and stories from my grandmother's life. She is a great storyteller and I want to have the stories so that I can share them.

I hope to be able to get the stories posted soon so that you can hear the stories that I've heard during my childhood and that have helped shape me into who I am.

4 comments:

kenju said...

I will definitely look forward to those stories!

Moogie said...

Oh, I can't wait for those stories. I love that kind of thing.

Sharon said...

I would like to hear those. That sounds like an excellent project, and something you will only value more as time goes on.

Jen said...

I am glad to see so many people interested in this. I will be sure to post them as soon as possible.

Thanks!!!!