Monday, June 13, 2005

Expect to hear more from Maple!!!

Maple Creative is awesome and everyone else in the nation is soon to find out what we have known all along!!!! The blog survey has been completed and I hope that the Maple Team hears some good news soon!!!! (see original post for details) I wish them the best and I will keep my fingers crossed for them. This is the accolades that they deserve! So, tune in with your eyes and ears for more information about Maple. They have been doing great things for some time, but I know that there are many more good things to come from Maple Creative. Maple is a team of talented, creative, and passionate people who work very hard for their clients and communities. So, hooray to the Maple Team for what they have done and what they will continue to do!

Thanks to my friends at Maple for all you do and best of luck! :)

(We are cheering you on! So, go Maple, go!!!)

No comments: