Monday, August 22, 2005

SPAM on my BLOG!!!

Okay, it's not enough that I receive a million emails every day telling me about medications "that will improve [or enhance] my sex life" or "consolidating my debt", but now, I have had a SPAM posting on my blog. That's a little ridiculous!!!!

I clicked on the name for the profile of the person who posted the message. There is no bio/profile, just the screen name.

Has anyone else had this problem???

Click here to view the comments on my last post where I received a "SPAM" post.

I guess it never takes long for the mass marketers to get their grimy hands on something.
----Even though I am a marketing professional, I still get really upset with SPAM and telemarketers. Sorry:(

2 comments:

Charlie Tee said...

You are not alone baby, I got the same SPAM, and I was PO'd.
Anyway, I've missed you at work, I hope all is OK with you.
lovingly,Charlie Tee :-)

Anonymous said...

You can turn on word verification which keeps the spammers at bay.