Tuesday, January 17, 2006

BUSY BUSY BUSY....

Man, I am one very busy girl this week.

I looked at my schedule and my "to do list" and I almost had a coronary! It's one of those situations where I didn't know where to even begin. But I decided to write everything down in order of importance or in order of how things needed to be done with due dates for myself. Taking the time to do this will save me time in the long run.

Tomorrow I have to get many of those things done on my list because I'm going to be out of the office on Thursday and Friday and I don't want to get too far behind. So, I'll try to tackle most of my list before the end of the day tomorrow.

I did well today. Even the webconference that I was dreading turned out to be very informative and interesting. I know, it's surprising....I usually despise conference calls.

So, I'll get to work early tomorrow to get a head start on my "TO DO LIST"....

I just hope that my to do list doesn't grow too much over the next few days...but unfortunately, I'm sure that it will.

I'll hurry back from an out of town meeting on Friday to make it to a memorial service on Friday night. Then, a friend is having a party on Saturday. Sunday is brunch with Michael Ann and I've got a Mary Kay party to hold on Sunday afternoon.

Busy....busy....busy.....

2 comments:

Jen said...

ok sounds good. Anthony is at school tonight so we can chat for a long time! :)

Sherry Pasquarello said...

have fun, enjoy.