Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Friends are priceless....

I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know, but I have such great friends that I just thought I would share my excitement with everyone.

The silver lining
the icing on the cake
friends are what makes
a day great

tears and sadness
whiped away
and you make it
through another day

smiles with dinner
laughes with chocolate
all the great things
come with great friends

That poem doesn't tell it all and it PRETTY LAME, but I am so so blessed to have all of my wonderful friends and you all know who you are. I've had a very busy and demanding week and knowing that my friends are just a call or email away has helped me push through and get things done. :)

Slumber parties to dinners out to spending time with popcorn and a movie....friends are just the BEST!!!!!:)

Thanks to all of my friends who have loved me.....through tough times and fun times.

:)

1 comment:

Jen said...

I'm glad you are, too!