Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Prayer Request....

I received this email from my friend, Michael, via email this afternoon. I thought I would share.

"As most of you know, West Virginia is suffering from a horrible situation right now. There are 13 coal miners trapped in the Sago Mine in Upshur County. This happened around 6:30 a.m. Monday morning, and as of right now, there still hasn't been any contact made with these miners and no one even knows if they are alive or not. We, as West Virginia, not only need to come together as a state but as a family. We need to pray hard for the 13 men that are trapped as well as praying for their family and friends who patiently wait to find out any updates. Please send this to everyone on your mailing list, even if they don't live in WV, prayer does work and God can work miracles, we just have to keep our faith."
Thank you, Michael, for sending this to me. I will continue to pray for those miners and their family and friends. As Governor Manchin has said, "in West Virginia, we believe in miracles." And that is what we are hoping and praying for.

No comments: